NEW POSTS

[5]

Sweater Weather

It's freeezing here on the East Coast! I have a love hate relationship with the cold. I appreciate it on some days (especially when it snows) and on others all I want to do is stay in bed under the covers  and never move. Today I wanted to play with a cut crease, which I haven't done in quite some time and I came up with this look inspired by my all time favorite sweater. Who knew you could find makeup inspiration from a cold day and a comfy sweater...

Face
Foundation | L.A. Girl Pro Conceal - Fawn
Contour | Black Opal Stick Foundation - Chestnut
Setting Powder | Ben Nye Face Powder - Neutral Set (translucent)

Eyes
Transition: Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette - Strutter (taupe)
Lid Base | Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette - Skulls (pearl)
Lid Color | NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - White Pearl
Crease: Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette - Xon (Black)
See more pictures of the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette on my previous post here.
**Side note, the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette link above is no longer available for sale on the Sephora website. Sorry guys :(
Liner | NYX Matte Liquid Liner - Black *(mentioned this in my November Favorites here)

Brows & Lashes
Brows | NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Black
Brow Concealer | L.A. Girl Pro Conceal- Fawn
Brow Highlight | Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Opal
Lashes | Kiss Ever EZ Lashes- 03

Lips
Liquid Lipstick | Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Witches

Sweater
Charlotte Russe



Love, 





Don't forget to follow me on Instagram Twitter for daily updates.




[full_width]
Sweater Weather Sweater Weather Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, February 11, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.