NEW POSTS

[5]

Kat Von D | Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette

First off, Happy Thanksgiving my loves! For those of you who celebrate this holiday I hope you were able to celebrate with lots of good food and good laughs with family!
Moving on to the other things, I have one word to say...FINALLY! I've been eyeing this palette for a loonnnng time now and I was patiently awaiting it's arrival into Sephora stores near me. I ended up convincing myself that I didn't need to spend the money on this palette because I have a ton of things, mainly palettes and lipsticks, sitting in my makeup drawer that I  haven't even opened. Well, Sephora had their 20% off sale for VIB & VIB Rogue members last week, so I decided to cave in and follow my impulsive makeup addicted mind and purchase the Mi Vida Loca palette. I am so very glad that I changed my mind because it is sooooooo gorgeous! I am a huge fan of Kat Von D's products, especially the eyeshadows as I mentioned here, and my coveted Lolita (which is always out of stock) because the quality is always worth the price and let me not forget to mention, I always love the design of her packaging. Just a side note: I purchased the Mi Vida Loca Remix palette from Sephora online for $59, and have seen it multiple times in Sephora stores, but now its seems that you can no longer purchase the palette from Sephora online if you are in the U.S. First, let's take a look and then I'll tell you where you can purchase online if you are in the U.S.

Mi Vida Loca

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca














I am absolutely in love with this palette, just like I love all of the Kat Von D palettes I've ever owned. Will you be adding this gorgeous palette to your collection this year? If you would like to purchase, the Mi Vida Loca Remix palette you can buy the palette online for $59 on the Kat Von D website here.

Love,




Kat Von D | Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette Kat Von D | Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, November 26, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.