NEW POSTS

[5]

Kat Von D Metal Crush Collection | Review


Metal Crush Collection by Kat Von D in the shade "Raw Power"

I don't think I've ever seen an eye shadow that caught my eye as much as this beauty did. I picked up the color Raw Power, which is an"iridescent mahogany", about a week ago and I finally got to put it to the test.

The Metal Crush Collection retails for $21.00 per shadow and you can find it at your local Sephora. Oh trust me, I know exactly what you're thinking. Yes, TWENTY-ONE DOLLARS for just one shadow. I had that same reaction, but I'm here to tell you the price tag fits the product, heres why:
Quantity:

The price may seem steep for a single eyeshadow, but you get .10 ounces of product. Let me show you a comparison pic between the Kat Von D Metal Crush and an Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow single.


Kat Von D Metal Crush Collection eyeshadow vs. Anastsia Beverly Hills eyeshadow

As you can see, the Metal Crush eyeshadow is almost double the size of the Anastasia eyeshadow. Eyeshadow Singles by Anastasia Beverly hills are .06 ounces and retails for about $12 a piece. (just in case you were wondering, the Anastasia shadow is in the color Sangria).


Quality:

Kat Von D "Raw Power" Swatch - Mahogany


The pigmentation is out of this world! In the above swatch, there is no primer and I did not even have to wet the shadow to get this pay-off (and of course no editing; except for the water mark and description). I wore this out this weekend (8 hours) and the color never lost its vibrancy. By the time I got home it was still in-tact as if I just put it on moments before (by the way, this weekend was about 95 degrees so it holds up against heat as well). So when it says, long-lasting...oh, they mean it. 

In my opinion, this shadow is amazing and I would definitely recommend! I am actually planning to pick up the pretty cobalt shade next! (see the full collection below) Which color is your favorite?  Let me know in the comments.
All shades of the Kat Von D Metal Crush Collection



First Row (L to R) : Thunderstruck, Black No. 1, Danzig, Electric Warrior, Synergy
Second Row (L to R): Static Age, Paranoid, Iggy, Thrasher, Raw Power

        Shop This Post! 


Kat Von D Metal Crush Collection | Review Kat Von D Metal Crush Collection | Review Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, July 23, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.