NEW POSTS

[5]

Fab Finds | Sonia Kashuk - Brush Couture


I walked in to Target not to long ago and decided to "stroll" down the makeup aisle (def not a surprise since a trip to target is not complete without a stroll down the makeup aisle) and I saw these beauties. This Sonia Kashuk brush set was $16.99 and came with five different brushes:

Duo Fiber Multipurpose Brush 
Contouring Buffing Brush
Angled Eyeshadow Brush 
Crease brush
Precision Liner Brush





To be completely honest, I picked up these brushes because of their very unique floral watercolor design and instantly thought, "these would be super cute on my vanity". In reality, no one wants brushes that just sit on display; they need to have some use eventually. I decided to try these babies out and to my surprise they were super soft! I own another makeup brush set from an older Sonia Kashuk set (a holiday edition I believe) and I wasn't that big a fan; they were kind of rough! So, I just placed that set in a jar on my vanity for display because they had a nice abstract design on the handles.   These brushes are definitely a different story; I reach for these daily! For about $3.50 a brush you just have to pick these up at your local target! Great price and decent quality... how could you say no? 


Fab Finds | Sonia Kashuk - Brush Couture Fab Finds | Sonia Kashuk - Brush Couture Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, June 19, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.