NEW POSTS

[5]

NYX Liquid Suede | Swatches

NYX Liquid Suede

I was so excited when NYX announced they would be launching a liquid lipstick. I am literally obsessed with their Matte Lip Cream so, needless to say I couldn't wait to get my hands on these (and of course swatch them for you all). These babies sold out VERY quickly on the NYX website when they first launched, but I was able to get five of them. Each liquid lipstick retails for $7.00, which is cheaper than what I expected them to be since Matte Liquid Lipsticks are in right now. Here are the shades I managed to get my hands on:

Amethyst

Nyx Liquid Suede

Sandstorm

www.labelmeluxxe.blogspot.com

Soft-Spoken

NYX Liquid Suede


NYX Liquid Suede

Vintage

NYX Liquid Suede


Now time for the important part...

Swatches!

NYX Liquid Suede


Before I go, I have to give you one HUGE warning. If you are heavy handed like me, try to start using the thinnest layer possible and then build up the color. I wore the shade Sandstorm to the mall this past weekend and after about 3 hours it flaked off my lips something awful! It looked as though my entire lip was peeling off (not cute). I decided to give it another try and didn't have that problem so less is definitely more in this case.

Which one is you favorite? Let me know down below !

NYX Liquid Suede


Unfortunately, these are currently sold out on the NYX website, and there is currently no word if they will be sold at Ulta or Target any time soon.*

*These are now available at Ulta. Click Here !


NYX Liquid Suede | Swatches NYX Liquid Suede | Swatches Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, August 14, 2015 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Sandstorm looks a lovely shade! I have had that flaking problem with other lippies with applying too thick a layer. lovely post, great photos!
    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates

.