NEW POSTS

[5]

October Top 5 Beauty Products

Beauty

Is anyone as excited as I am for November? I am ready to have some cold weather and real fall leaves since the weather on the east coast has been a bit odd (cold one day, warm the next). Before we full on welcome November let's reminisce about October so I can share with you the top 5 products I fell in love with.



Amlactin


Amlactin
I've talked a bit about my journey to rid my skin of acne (which is going excellent by the way and I can't wait to share my new regimen) and how I am looking for the perfect products to combat those pesky little pimples that like to pop up. I am now a frequent visitor of acne.org and I've seen this product mentioned a few times on a couple of the forums, but always thought it was only available through a prescription since it has AHA's in it. Early October I was walking around Target and saw this one lonely bottle of Amlactin sitting on the shelf (in my most recent trip to Costco, I've seen it on the shelves there too). I grabbed it quickly, took it home and couldn't wait to try it and I'm so glad I did. This is the best moisturizer I've used thus far. It is not too oily, and absorbs into my skin so well and has helped lighten some of my acne scars. This is now a permanent staple in my routine and I can't wait to do a full blown review for you all.



Telescopic Mascara

Loreal Telescopic Mascara
I've been wanting to try this mascara for quite some time, but for some reason I never got around to it. As late as I am to trying this, I don't know why I haven't used this sooner. This is now my favorite mascara of all time! It lengthens my extremely short lashes wonderfully, while not making them look too clumpy and dark. If you have short lashes, you should definitely give this a try.

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
I originally received this product from Influenster over the summer, but never used it since it didn't match my skin tone this past summer. Now I'm back to my original skin tone (I miss my bronzy color from this summer though) and this foundation fits me perfectly. Even though it is marketed to help with scaring and the appearance of your skin, it doesn't seem to do that, but the coverage and semi matte finish is great and it lasts through out the day.

Morphe 350


Morphe 350 Eyeshadow Palette
Last week I mentioned this as the palette you need to get through fall and provided photos, and if you missed it, you might want to check those out because this palette is perfect for those who love neutral and warm eyeshadows. I love this palette and have been reaching for it to create eye looks appropriate for work.


Purity Made Simple

Philosophy Purity Made Simple - One Step Facial Cleanser
At first I was using Cetaphil as my go to gentle cleanser when my skin was misbehaving, but I fell in love with the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash that I mentioned back in July and decided to stick to one brand of face washes to see if that would help my skin and this method has been working so far. This face wash is very gentle, yet effectively removes every trace of my makeup at the end of the day. The smell (which I talk about all the time how I judge a product hardcore by the way it smells) is fairly faint, but lovely.



Well, so long October, and November I hope you're good to all of us !

October Top 5 Beauty Products October Top 5 Beauty Products Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, November 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.