NEW POSTS

[5]

New In | Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow & Bronzer

Makeup Revolution



I follow a lot of UK beauty bloggers on Bloglovin' & I always see plenty of reviews on the brand Makeup Revolution. I'm not gonna lie, I was becoming a bit jealous that the U.S. didn't have access to this brand at one point. I took a trip to Ulta, which I have been neglecting for quite some time, and while I was in line I saw a Makeup Revolution display in the corner. Makeup Revolution apparently made it's way past me into majority of Ulta stores in August and I have no clue how I missed it! I instantly jumped out of line to see what I could get my hands on; I ended up grabbing the Affirmation Eyeshadow palette for $15 and the Bronze Palette for $10.



Makeup Revolution Affirmation
Makeup Revolution Bronze

What do you think about the Makeup Revolution palettes? Worth it or not?



New In | Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow & Bronzer New In | Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow & Bronzer Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, October 03, 2015 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Amazing products hon!!! I received my matte palette on Saturday and can't wait to review it :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates

.