NEW POSTS

[5]

Warmth of the Sun




It's been a long week and nothing feels better than finally getting the chance to play with a brand new palette and highlighter. As I've mentioned here and here, I've recently picked up the Morphe 35o palette as well as the new MAC highlighter in the shade Oh Darlin'. Unfortunately I haven't been in the mood to get out of the bed for work (thanks for the chilly weather that makes me never wanna leave my bed...ever) let alone put on any makeup. So finally I decided to get back to my old ways and put on some makeup (yay for conquering the laziness). So here it is, today's face of the day.



Foundation | Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte - Soft Sable
Contour | Black Opal Stick Foundation - Nutmeg
Bronzer | Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep 4



Lips | Maybelline Color Sensational - Clay Crush


Eyeshadow | Morphe 35o Palette - Multiple Shades
Lashes | Ardell Wispies - Black
Eyeliner | ELF Intense Ink Eyeliner - Black
Brows | NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Black
Brow Highlight - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Biscuit


Until next time :)


Follow






[full_width]



Warmth of the Sun Warmth of the Sun Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 Rating: 5

Sora Templates

.