NEW POSTS

[5]

March Beauty Releases

It's almost time for March! I'm so over the winter and it's cold weather and looking forward to some higher temperatures and sunshine. Not only am I looking forward to sunshine, I'm ready to start wearing some bring fun colors on my eyes and lips. This March there are a few collections that I'm eagerly waiting for and I thought I would share because I'm sure, if you're reading this,  you're patiently awaiting some new releases to. Let's check them out:


NEW MAKEUP MARCH



ESTEE EDIT - MARCH 15TH 

ESTEE EDIT KENDAL JENNER


MAC FUTURE FORWARD - TINASHE MARCH 17TH:
HALSEY AND MAC

MAC CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA MARCH 24TH 

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA AND MAC


MAC FUTURE FORWARD - TINASHER MARCH 31ST:
TINASHE AND MAC


Which collection will you be getting your hands on this March?




*Photos courtesy of Mac Cosmetics and Estee Lauder
March Beauty Releases March Beauty Releases Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, February 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.