NEW POSTS

[5]

The One Ingredient You Need to Add to Your Skincare Regimen

Skincare and Roses

They're usually red, sometimes white, they smell pretty damn good and some girls (at least I do) love to receive them as gifts. Can you guess?...roses. Well, maybe you didn't guess, or maybe the picture above gave it away, but now you know. I have been in love with three products that incorporate roses and I thought I would share because I have seen a huge improvement in my skin ever since I've started incorporating the ingredients down below into my skin care regimen. I've mentioned this before, but I have been struggling with adult acne and it's been an uphill battle. I have finally got it under control, for the most part,  but my problem is that after the pimples are gone the marks are there and dark as ever. So while on a research binge I have discovered the three products down below and I would like to share with you just in case you're struggling with the same problem and looking for a skin savior.

Rose Water


001. Rose Water
Remember when I talked about his back in September? Well, I still love this stuff just as much as I did back then! I originally used this as a toner and it has been so refreshing and aided to keep some acne under control until I replaced it with the third product, which I'll get to in a moment. This winter my skin has been very dry and any thing that I could add to my regimen to help, I used so my favorite way to use this is as a setting spray after I've completed my makeup. I've started using this when I first ran out of Mac's Fix+. It doesn't have the same Mac Fix+ charm (i.e. the wonderful unique smell) but it is holds makeup in place and also provides a boost of moisture, and I must mention, tis smells wonderful. You can find all natural rose water in international grocery stores near the Indian spices.


Rose Hip Seed Oil


002. Rose Hip Seed Oil
I've been using this for about a  8 months now ever since I mentioned it back in July. I found this at the Vitamin Shoppe and I'm so very glad I did; my skin feels so soft, supple and it glows. Let me say it again,  IT GLOWS! Rose Hip Seed Oil is high in Vitamins A and C, which are both great for anti aging and skin brightening.

Thayers Witch Hazel


003. Thayer's Witch Hazel with Rose Petals and Aloe Vera
I am honestly not a huge fan of toners because it took me forever to find one I actually like. For my skin, sometimes they work and sometimes they make matters worse (yes my skin is that hectic). Finally I found one that I love and of course it contains roses as well. This toner is very gentle and all natural with only a slight smell. It's honestly heaven sent. It has kept my acne to a minimum ( I am using other products in conjunction with this as well) and I really notice a difference in my skin when I don't use it... a difference for the worse.


I'd recommend you try to add some roses into your skin care regimen if you are on a quest to get glowing skin, that smells good too!

Have you tried any products that contain roses?
The One Ingredient You Need to Add to Your Skincare Regimen The One Ingredient You Need to Add to Your Skincare Regimen Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, March 06, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.