NEW POSTS

[5]

Welcoming Fall | A Makeup Haul

Fall Makeup

Summer is coming to a close and fall is on it's way (YAY). Temperatures are slowly dropping on the East Coast and you know what that means... SHOPPING. Now, I know that the weather has nothing to do with makeup shopping, but let's be honest here...  a makeup addict turns anything into a reason to buy more makeup. Wanna see what I got? Keep Scrolling!


LA Girl Pro Concealer

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal
The is my all time favorite drugstore concealer! It gives amazing coverage and I can't seem to live without it. I've tried high end and drugstore concealers and I still find myself always going back to these. They've even expanded their collection to include color correctors, making me love them that much more.

Real Techniques Sponge

I really really love my Beauty Blender, but I always hear people talk about cheaper alternatives. I've heard so many mixed reviews about this so I'll be honest, my curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to try this out for myself. Thoughts are definitely pending...

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint
I own a few of these and the shade Pin-Up Girl is my favorite so far (see it in action on my Lip Colors Perfect for Summer) and I wanted some more! This time around I picked up the shades, Elude (light pink) & Tempt (dark red). 


Lorac Tantalizer
Highlight obsessed is the best way to describe me! I've become a little bored with my current favorite highlighters and decided to pick up something new. I have welcomed this baby into my stash and I'm quite pleased.

Lashes

I loveeee buying a ton of Lashes from iKateHouse & usually I buy them in bulk. iKateHouse has a great selection of lashes from differing brands for a great price; which I love so I can try different brands of lashes that may not get much exposure. I picked up some lashes from Ardell, Angel, Cherry Blossom, Creme and Miss Adoro.


That's it for now! Are there any items here that you recently purchased? Let me know in the comments!



Welcoming Fall | A Makeup Haul Welcoming Fall | A Makeup Haul Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.