NEW POSTS

[5]

Have you Heard? | New Urban Decay Product Launching in November

It's that time again! October is coming to a close and November is well on it's way (holiday season is approaching YES). There is a special item releasing in November that I feel like all my fellow makeup lovers should know about...

THIS BABY RIGHT HERE!

Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani                                                                
                                                               From Left to Right:
                                      Top Row: Blonde, Bathwater, Skimp, Steady, Punk 
                                      Second Row: Baby, Anaheim, Stark, Zone, Serious 
                                    Bottom Row:  Pop, Harajuku, Danger, 1987, Blackout  

Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani
*Photos Courtesy of @gwenstefani & @urbandecaycosmetics on Instagram 

Are you done admiring this palette yet? Urban Decay is teaming up with the gorgeous, Gwen Stefani of No Doubt in a new collaboration. This just excites me so much! I remember loving No Doubt back in the day (not that long ago but still) and Gwen Stefani. Something about one girl in a group of guys in a band just appealed to me (girl power syndrome). Let's not forget to mention that I lived in Japan at the time when Gwen started talking about Harajuku Girls so I just felt like I related to her for some reason. From that point on everything she did I just had to have; I even have the Harajuku Girl's perfume to this day sitting on my bathroom counter as decoration (the bottle is empty as can be). Anyways, This palette contains 15 shadows,  and will be released on November 22nd, so mark your calendars, set an alarm on your phone whatever your choice because if you're a fan of Gwen Stefani (and Urban Decay of course) like me, you know this palette is a MUST HAVE! If someone tells you that you don't need it...sing this song to them...



Will you be purchasing this palette? Which shade stands out to you the most?
Have you Heard? | New Urban Decay Product Launching in November Have you Heard? | New Urban Decay Product Launching in November Reviewed by Unknown on Saturday, October 31, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.