NEW POSTS

[5]

January Top 5


HOW IN THE WORLD IS JANUARY OVER? Last year went by pretty fast, but I feel like this year is going to go by at the same speed and I'm not ready (not to mention I haven't even started my New Years Resolution...more on that later).

Anyways, let's get right to the five products that I tried and loved this January.

01. Conair Spin Brush
The very first time I tried a spin brush, it tore my skin apart; I had a huge rash that ran from the side of cheek all the way down to my neck. Needless to say, I was mortified and thought I would never try a rotating/vibrating facial brush on my sensitive skin ever again. I'm a firm believer of second chances, so I wanted to try a different brand this time around and I'm glad I did. I managed to pick this up at Costco for about $70 bucks (includes two bases and two charging ports, a few different sized brush heads and a pumice stone) in early January and I haven't been able to put it down since. In such a short amount of time, my skin went from looking, dull and dry to radiant and healthy. I love that the brush has three different settings: low, medium and high so that you can choose what setting works best for you. Personally, I decided to start off using the low setting for sometime and the work my way up if need be, but I've noticed that the lowest setting is actually the best for my sensitive skin.

02. Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Desperately looking for a cure to my ever changing skin (which has gotten much better thank heavens), I came across an article discussing the benefits of adding Vitamin C to your skincare regimen. Of course, I was sold on trying any new product that could give my skin a radiant glow, and naturally I jumped on my computer to search for the best Vitamin C serum for me. I was hesitant to spend a bunch of money on something I never used before so I chose to start off with a cheaper option from Amazon, which had amazing reviews, which was a major plus. I've used other another brand interchangeably until I could figure out which oneI prefer, but I found this one to be the one I reached for; it absorbs into your skin rather quickly and has a liquid like consistency (which I prefer), since I chose to use this product underneath moisturizer. Within a couple weeks I did notice that my skin was nice in soft every morning and my face looked as if it was glowing and who wouldn't want glowing skin?

03. Simple Micellar Water
For the longest time I did not understand the hype over "cleansing waters" but of course, I gave in and decided to try it for myself because...well, I was curious. Now I can finally say I finally get why people ranted and raved about Micellar Waters for so long. It's simply amazing! It takes my makeup off fantastically but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.

04. Eccolo Journal
If you are looking for the perfect planner to plan your life, blog or take to work, this planner is perfect. I found the Eccolo Journal at my local TJ Maxx and originally picked up one for work and ending up loving it so much that I went back to get another one to use for planning my blog posts and routine blog tasks. The pages have a plenty of room to write and the fact that its a hardcover with a wire bind makes it even better especially since I constantly throw this in my humungous bottomless purse.


05. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat

I have been on a hunt lately for the best clear shiny and matte top coat from the drugstore. Even though I am still searching (I feel like I'm never 100% satisfied when it comes to my nails), this is my favorite thus far. It keeps my nail polish on nice and shiny for longer than anything else I've tried. I also like the fact that I have been able to use this on top of regular as well as their gel nail polish and it has gotten the job done.

That's it for my monthly Top 5. What products did you fall in love with this month?




[full_width]

January Top 5 January Top 5 Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, February 04, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.