NEW POSTS

[5]

Love Pink? Then You'll Love What's Coming to Stores Near You

MAC Flamingo Park
If you take a look around, I'm sure you can guess how much I love the color pink, so my excitement for this collection is pretty much through the roof right now. MAC released their Flamingo Park collection last week online, but will also be available in stores this Thursday, the 4th. Let's explore what Flamingo Park has to offer, shall we?


MAC Flamingo Park

MAC Flamingo Park

MAC Flamingo Park

MAC Flamingo Park


MAC Flamingo Park
MAC Flamingo Park

MAC Flamingo Park


MAC Flamingo Park


Which product(s) from the Flamingo Park collection do you have your eye on? I personally really, really wanted the Rose pigment, but unfortunately by the time I remembered the collection released and made my way to the MAC website it was out of stock. So I'll be heading to the MAC store first thing on the 4th. Will you be heading to the MAC store too?


MAC Flamingo Park

*All Photos Courtesy of MAC 
Love Pink? Then You'll Love What's Coming to Stores Near You Love Pink? Then You'll Love What's Coming to Stores Near You Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, February 02, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates

.